8ft Trampoline and Enclosure Set Specification
- Size: 8ft
- Frame height: 0.75m
- Frame type: Weld free T bar system
- Frame made with galvanised steel
- Number of springs: 54
- Spring length: 165mm
- Pad thickness: 21mm
- Pad width: 29cm
- Safety standard: exceeds GS/TUV standards
- Number of legs: 3
- Trampoline weight limit: 100kg (16st)
- Unit size in box: 127×43×24 cm
In the Box
8ft Skyhigh Trampoline: Trampoline bed, padding, springs, spring tools and instructions
8ft Skyhigh Safety Enclosure: Enclosure nettings and fittings
The Skyhigh trampoline comes with an excellent warranty, particularly on their frame:
- 10 year frame warranty
- 1 year warranty on all other parts
Skyhigh also have guarantee award badges for quality and safety
The 5Q Quality badge guarantees:
- High Number of Springs
- 6 Layer Trampoline Bed Stitching: Giving a tauter bed, and a firm bounce for years
- Multiple Bouncers: Only the best trampolines can cope with more than one bouncer
- Dipped Galvanised Frame: Giving protection inside and out of the trampoline frame
5T Safety badge guarantees:
- T-Bar Weld Free Frame – To give a safer, longer lasting frame
- 25mm Thick, Soft Feel Deluxe Frame Pads with closed cell inner foam – For ultimate protection against a fall
- Exceeds GS/TUV Safety Standards
- Optimum Frame Height – To maximise weight limits and keep bouncing safe
- High Weight Limits – Demonstrating superior trampoline design
A Trampoline for Small Gardens
This trampoline is circular and at 8ft it is perfect for small petite gardens! It is just as much fun and is particularly good for smaller children. Beth is now 3 ½ and has literally spent hours bouncing and it is brilliant to burn off a little energy.
Especially as Beth is still so small I really love the safety net. Not that I leave her to bounce while I give the house a quick once over, but it just gives us extra piece of mind that she won’t bounce straight off and bounce straight on her bottom … I can tell you from first hand experience it really really hurts!
I also like the spring cover that comes with this trampoline, to help prevent toes, feet, legs, etc. getting caught up!
The instructions to assemble the trampoline are nice and clear and it took us a couple of hours to set up. I would definitely recommend having 2 people available to assemble it is pretty heavy to do on your own.
Safety and Quality
The quality is great and although I can’t compare it to other trampolines, the weld free T bar safety does make it feel like a very strong trampoline.
Where to Buy the Skyhigh Trampoline
The trampoline and enclosure as well as optional extras such as ladder, cover, shoe bad and anchor kit can be purchased directly from Big Game Hunters Shop